Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Wednesday-we had Elders and Sisters visit today. Its always fun to visit with them. I received my commissary order today so I have lots of stuff again. It gets depleted soon though. We spent 500 dollars on PACs and DVDs and phamplets and BOM from different languages. We do not have to charge the Elders anymore for supplies< i am so glad.

I left early today to get my hair cut. Dad said I look like Sis. Porth, I was so mad because bless her heart she does nothing with her hair. Men!

We did some cooking to help Kelly out. They are cooking up at girls camp tomorrow night.

The Elders are so disappointed when they dont receive mail, I understand because we do not hear from anyone.

4 comments:

  1. What do you mean that you do not hear from anyone? Like, the Utah peeps? :0) I want to see your hair. It sounds like you went shorter. Can't wait to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cant wait to see your hair too. I think you are awesome Grandma! I love you and Grandpa sooo much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for all your help with girls camp--cooking and cleaning.
    Your hair is cute-I am sure Dad was kidding!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't really like this post.

    ReplyDelete