Tuesday, June 9, 2009

MTC

Monday the 1st we started in the MTC, Memorial Day. My dance group was dancing in Jackson Hole. We had a short day with an overview and get acquainted day. We received many supplies and teaching aids. Monday night we had the family over for dinner.
Tuesday we started to be taught. I was so stressed and upset. I didn't see the reason for being there, we weren't going to be teaching, I had things I needed to get done, I didn't like the food.
Wednesday through Fri. the spirit over powered me I was amazed at the things I was learning. The role plays were so real. We had about 4 situations to role play and resolve concerns and it was so spiritual. We had great trainers and leaders. I learned so much We also had lunch with Chris everyday.
Wednesday night we went to Dusty and Alexis' graduation. Da nette flew in from Az. She was a life saver. We couldn't have done it without her. I gave her a list

nd when I got home, she had it done. The other kids helped too. My kids are so awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment