Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Sunday

We went to church and said our goodbyes. WE had dinner for at Whitney's and then started for Az. Danette and I rode in the car, she did the driving. Dad rode in the truck. I kept worrying about him falling asleep. We stayed in Mesquite. Started out the next day after breakfast at McDonald's. We did alot of stopping, we old folks need to stretch our legs. I think we drove Danette crazy. she didn't say anything. We showed her the Belligo, however it is spelled. It is so pretty, she took pictures. I do not like this keyboard, I am typing on my laptop and I hit wrong keys and spaces.
Tues. we headed back to the office and doing that ever since. We usually get home about 6, clean up and go to bed. I have been reading and resting and then to sleep.
We went to dinner with the Porth's, they are nice people but talk about themselves constantly and butt in when your are talking. It gets annoying
Sat. P day, we met Melanie and the children and shopped alittle and had lunch. We then met Snells for a swim. I didn't go swimming because I am not supposed to get my incision wet. Jared took the stitches out Thurs. It is looking good for a scar on your face.

1 comment:

  1. No more clean up for you Cinderella--you need to put some fun into the evening!
    I want to go swimming on my next pday ;)

    ReplyDelete