Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Monday reports need to happen. Last week we had trouble with the fax machine and they took all morning.
The reports went well. I think its hard for the Elders to have to fax in the reports before they start their P day. Elder Wright and Davis came by. There are big changes in the wards, creating a new stake. The Elders and the APs were working on those changes. This means that I have to relearn some of the areas and companionships. I have been so busy learning my job that I have let the referrals go. That is that part of my job is to keep the Elders updating their referrals. Elder Davis asked me what the percentage of the zone was and I justlooked at him like Duh. He showed me again what report indicated that and the percentage of reporting was pretty low.
Tuesday I called the zones with alot of unreported referrals and updated some and fix some of the errors, etc. I am anxious to see if it made a difference. I texted them as well and reminded them.
Everyone left w/o helping me figure out the new wards and stuff------

1 comment: